Wednesday, April 7th
- Airbrush Trucker Hats- 12pm-4pm- Main Green
Join us from 12pm-2pm on the Main Green on Wednesday, April 7th for a FREE custom airbrushed hat from Fun Enterprises to rock for our virtual Spring Weekend! Pre-Registration is required. Register here!
- Spin Art Frisbees / 12 PM - 4 PM / Main Green
Stop by the Main Green to make a free Spin-Art frisbee from Fun Enterprises to use outside with your pod! Pre-Registration is required. Register here.
- Cupcakes and Kettle Corn / 11 AM - 2 PM / Main Green
Need some fuel for the final week of classes? Join SAO on the Main Green for free cupcakes and kettle corn.
Thursday, April 8th
- Tricycle Ice Cream Giveaway / 11 AM - 2 PM / Main Green
Overheated from studying for finals? Cool off with some free frozen treats from Tricycle Ice Cream.
- Underground Thursdays / 8 PM / Virtual
Join Underground Thursdays for our end-of-the year concert featuring performances by student groups and some of our favorite student musicians, poets, and performers. Click here to join.
Friday, April 9th
- Spring Weekend T-shirt Giveaway and Tie-Dye kits / 11am-2pm- Main Green
Come by the Main Green to get your custom Spring Weekend T-shirt and grab a tie-dye kit to make it your own.
- Make your own root beer float and mug giveaway / 11am-2pm — Main Green
Stop by to pick up all of the ingredients to make your own root beer float in a custom Spring Weekend keepsake mug.
- Virtual Dueling Pianos / 7pm-10pm / Virtual
Open to the full Brown community, this is a way for faculty, staff, and students to celebrate the end of the spring term virtually together while singing along to some of your favorite songs. Gather your pod or your family and get ready with your song requests! Register here.
Saturday, April 10th
- SW Swag Giveaway / 11 AM - 2 PM / Main Green
Stay hydrated through Spring Weekend with free Spring Weekend water bottles, tote bags, and posters.
- PVD Bagels Giveaway / 11 AM - 2PM / Main Green
Fuel up for the last weekend of the semester with free bagels and an assortment of toppings! Join SAO on the Main Green.
- Pizza giveaway / 3 PM / Wriston Quad
Join us on Wriston to grab some food before the concerts begin.
- Virtual Spring Weekend Concert / 7 PM / Virtual
Spring Weekend is back this year with a lineup of virtual performances that you don’t want to miss. See you on the screen!
Sunday, April 11th
- Self Care Sunday / 11 AM - 2 PM / Main and Quiet Green
Come by Main and Quiet Green to unwind with giveaways and yoga! Yoga with Matt Garza from Haus of Glitter will take place from 12pm-1pm on the Quiet Green. Bring a yoga mat or a towel and wear comfortable clothes. Masks must remain on at all times. Yoga is limited to the first 50 attendees.